We wanted to have the word “Eye” in our company name, since all of the work at Eyenuk is related to vision (computer vision) in one way or another. The word Eyenuk is play on the Hindi word ऐनक (ai-nuk), meaning spectacles. Spectacles or glasses improve vision and help you see the world better, which aligns with our philosophy of using advanced computer vision techniques to aid early diagnosis of vision threatening diseases and help patients retain their vision. Thus we feel Eyenuk is an apt name for our company.
- Eyenuk Inc.’s AI-based diabetic retinopathy screening software EyeArt™ tested with portable smartphone-based imaging device in new study indicating potential for highly sensitive yet cost-effective mass retinal screening
- Eyenuk, Inc. Receives Health Canada Approval for EyeArt™, an AI-enabled Cloud-based Automated Diabetic Retinopathy Screening Software
- Preventing the preventable: Combating diabetic retinopathy in at-risk women
- Deep Learning for Diabetic Eye Screening
- How Diabetes Can Affect the Eyes