Eyenuk, Inc. will be attending the ARVO 2016 conference in Seattle, Washington from April 30th through May 5th.
Eyenuk CEO, Kaushal Solanki, along with Sandeep Bhat, Chaithanya Ramachandra, and Malavika Bhaskaranand will present several posters on Eyenuk’s technology, including EyeArt™
Following is the list of presentations in chronological order
- Sat, Apr 30, 2016, 10:00-10:30am, Session 201, Poster P11: “Automated Assessment of Screenability of Color Fundus Image Sets for Diabetic Retinopathy Screening”, Malavika Bhaskaranand, Sandeep Bhat, Chaithanya Ramachandra, Jorge Cuadros, Kaushal Solanki
- Sat, Apr 30, 2016, 10:00-10:30am, Session 201, Poster P11: “Fully-automated Screening for Age-related Macular Degeneration using Advanced Image Analysis”, Chaithanya Ramachandra, Sandeep Bhat, Malavika Bhaskaranand, Muneeswar G. Nittala, Srinivas R. Sadda, Kaushal Solanki
- Mon, May 02, 2016, 8:30-10:15am, Session 224, Poster 1720-D0081: “Real world, Large-scale Study of Safety and Effectiveness of a Fully-automated Diabetic Retinopathy Screening System”, Kaushal Solanki, Chaithanya Ramachandra, Sandeep Bhat, Malavika Bhaskaranand, Muneeswar G. Nittala, Srinivas R. Sadda, Jorge Cuadros
- Wed, May 04, 2016, 3:45-5:30pm, Session 479, Poster 5584-D0089: “Cost Savings Enabled by Automated Diabetic Retinopathy Screening in a UK-like screening program”, Malavika Bhaskaranand, Chaithanya Ramachandra, Sandeep Bhat, Kaushal Solanki
- Wed, May 05, 2016, 8:00-9:45am, Session 514, Poster 5964-D0055: “Automated image analysis for Diabetic Retinopathy Screening with iPhone-based fundus camera”, Sandeep Bhat, Malavika Bhaskaranand, Chaithanya Ramachandra, Owen Qi, James C. Liu, Rajendra S. Apte, Todd P. Margolis, Somsanguan Ausayakhun, Jeremy D. Keenan, Daniel Fletcher, Kaushal Solanki
An overview of the presentations’ schedule is provided below.
In addition, an independent study of EyeArt DR screening technology on over 20K patients is being presented by Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (UK):
- Abstract 1002, Sun, May 01, 2016, 3:45-4:00pm, Room Tahoma 3, TCC: “Automated diabetic retinopathy image assessment softwares: large scale, real world evaluation of diagnostic accuracy and cost-effectiveness compared to human graders”, Catherine A. Egan , Alicja Rudnicka , Christopher Owen, Caroline Rudisill, Sebastian Salas-Vega, Paul Taylor, Gerald Liew, Aaron Lee, Clare Bailey, John Anderson, Adnan Tufail.
Eyenuk technology is also being presented in the following posters:
- Poster 6366-C0153, Thu, May 5, 2016, 11:00am – 12:45pm: “Automated Detection of Diabetic Retinopathy Lesions on Ultrawidefield Pseudocolor Images”, Kang Wang, Chaitra Jayadev, Muneeswar Nittala, Chaithanya Ramachandra, Malavika Bhaskaranand, Sandeep Bhat, Kaushal Solanki, Srinivas Sadda
- Poster 5963-D0054, Thu, May 5, 2016, 8:00-9:45am: “Comparing the accuracy of automated retinal analysis software to manual reading for Diabetic Retinopathy detection in DM Type 1”, Sumana Kommana, Nicole Mendez, Pooja Padgaonkar, Lesley Wu, Bernard Szirth, Albert Khouri
The Annual Meeting of the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) is the largest gathering of eye and vision researchers in the world, attracting over 11,000 attendees from more than 75 countries. About 45% of ARVO’s attendees are from outside the U.S.
For more information on ARVO and the conference schedule, please visit www.arvo.org/AM/